Do You Qualify For Social Security Disability Benefits?
If you have become disabled from work, or you have a mental or physical condition that keeps you from working and you have few assets, questions of how you will pay bills and foot basic living expenses are serious. Determining your eligibility for Social Security disability benefits can help you decide on next steps.
Our social security disability lawyers are here to share knowledge and experience gained through hundreds of successful cases for people across southeast Michigan. Whether you have applied for DIB or SSI benefits and been denied or simply have questions about your eligibility and the process, please call us at 517-768-0187.
Diligently Addressing Medical, Financial And Work-Related Issues
Questions essential to whether you qualify for federal Social Security benefits center on:
- Whether you are working now and, if so, how much you are working
- The type and severity of your illness and injury
- Whether you can return to previous work or perform another occupation
Turn To A Knowledgeable, Local Attorney Who Will Focus On Your Needs
Beyond these basic considerations lies a host of specific criteria, procedures and details. At Babut Law Offices, PLLC, caring attorneys are prepared to address all aspects of your eligibility and potential claim, including:
- Gathering and presenting medical evidence that supports your diagnosis with a condition on the SSA’s listing of qualified impairments
- Investigating details pertaining to your medical condition and ability to work, calling upon physicians and other qualified experts as necessary
- Evaluating your children’s benefits case, your over-age-50 case, or any other situation in light of all the appropriate and specific criteria
Contact Our Firm For Qualified Counsel
Our experience extends to helping people with severe physical disabilities and mental disabilities obtain the benefits they deserve. To meet with a lawyer in Ypsilanti, Taylor, Jackson or Adrian, Michigan, just call 517-768-0187 for your free consultation today. You may also contact us online.