Vigorous Representation for Multiple Medical Impairments
Disability Insurance Benefits (SSDIB) are paid to individuals who have a physical or mental impairment, or a combination of physical and mental impairments, that is expected to significantly impair their ability to work for at least 12 months or which may cause death.
If you suffer from a severe brain injury, paraplegia or other severe medical impairment, it may be clear that your ability to work has been significantly impacted. In many SSDIB cases, however, it is not that simple.
At Babut Law Offices, PLLC, we excel at handling complex SSDIB cases. We take time to listen to our clients, carefully review their medical records and work diligently to understand how all of their conditions have impacted their ability to work. We understand that in many SSDIB appeals it is our ability to effectively communicate the cumulative effect of multiple physical impairments, multiple mental health impairments or a combination of physical and mental impairments that is critical to our clients’ ability to obtain the critical relief they need.
There are a variety of ways that multiple medical impairments may affect your ability to work. Examples of multiple medical conditions include:
- A combination of mental health impairments such as depression, panic attacks, OCD and anxiety
- A combination of physical impairments such as back, neck and knee injuries
- A combination of physical and mental impairments that makes it difficult to work
- Breathing conditions that are compounded by obesity
- Heart conditions that may make it impossible to perform labor-intensive jobs coupled with a severe back problem that makes it difficult to sit at a desk and perform an office job
- Migraine headaches that impact your ability to work on some days, coupled with other physical limitations that make it difficult to work on other days
- Any other combination of impairments, which taken together impacts your ability to work
If your application for SSDIB has been denied, do not give up. Our attorneys have a strong record of results in SSDIB appeals. We have the experience, resources and commitment to protect your rights and vigorously pursue the benefits you need.
Contact Our Assertive Attorneys
To speak with one of our Michigan multiple medical impairments lawyers, contact any of our four law office locations in Ypsilanti, Jackson, Taylor and Adrian, Michigan. For assistance, call (734) 485-7000 or contact us by email.