Learn How Our Firm Can Help You
Have you been frustrated in your efforts to obtain Disability Insurance Benefits (DIB) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for yourself or a family member? Do you need relief from credit cards, medical bills or another type of debt?
Don’t give up. We can help. Our attorneys have helped countless clients obtain the debt relief and Social Security benefits they need. We also assist clients with elder law, estate planning and estate administration matters.
Here is what our longstanding, results-oriented law firm has to offer you:
- Experience — We have more than five decades among three attorneys.
- Personalized service — You will speak directly to a knowledgeable attorney from start to finish of your case.
- Accessibility — Maintaining four offices throughout southeast Michigan, we provide flexible meeting schedules and respond promptly to our clients’ calls and questions.
- Compassion — We help people who need help, investing care and personal attention in every case we handle.
- Reasonable rates — We handle Social Security Disability cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will pay no attorney’s fees unless and until you receive benefits.
Contact Our Lawyers For Dedicated Counsel
We understand the many challenges people who cannot work face — from severe personal limitations to mounting financial pressure and uncertainty about the future. At full-service offices located in Ypsilanti (Ann Arbor), Taylor, Jackson and Adrian, Michigan, we meet personally with each potential client and provide honest legal guidance and effective action.
Call 517-768-0187 to schedule a free consultation with an attorney. You can also reach us by email or fax. We have the knowledge, talent, attention to detail and perseverance to make a real difference for you.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.