Assisting Clients With Physical Disabilities
If you suffer from a severe injury or debilitating physical problem that has stopped you from working or soon will, it may be essential to move forward with a claim for Social Security disability benefits. Depending on your work history and other circumstances, you may be eligible to receive monthly checks under either of two federal programs: DIB or SSI.
At Babut Law Offices, PLLC, we know Social Security law and how it is applied in offices throughout Southeast Michigan. Our experienced, local lawyers are here to answer your critical questions and take action for you if your claim is initially denied — like millions of others each year.
Helping The Disabled Gain Needed And Deserved Support
We are prepared to hear you out and pursue your valid claim resulting from any of a vast range of physical impairments and disabilities. These include:
- Back and neck injuries, including herniated discs and other disabling conditions caused by lifting, twisting, repetitive motion and other strain
- Spinal cord injuries such as nerve impingement or spinal stenosis
- Neurological impairments, which may be injury-related or degenerative
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress disorders
- Lung disorders and breathing problems such as asthma, emphysema or COPD
- Cardiac disorders that have resulted or could result in heart attack
- Fibromyalgia and other conditions causing chronic pain
- Diabetes and related disabling conditions such as neuropathy and vision loss or blindness
- Leg, knee and ankle injuries severe enough to stop you from working
- Severe, chronic migraines and headaches
Building Cases For Success At The Hearing Or Appeal Stage
Whether you receive benefits can depend on factors including your specific diagnosis, medical evidence to support your disability and more. The Social Security Administration needs proof of a physical disability that will last at least 12 months and one that restricts you from a wide range of work.
Contact Our Dedicated Legal Team
Our dedicated Taylor, Detroit, Adrian, Jackson and Ypsilanti physical disability attorneys are versed in all critical aspects of Social Security benefits and procedures. Whether you are coping with crippling back pain or breathing problems that are becoming progressively worse, you can turn to us for solid counsel and practical action to help you get financial support. Call our offices at 517-768-0187, or contact us online today.