Resolving Elder Law and Medicaid Issues
Elder law is a broad area of law that encompasses all legal concerns impacting the elderly. From asset protection to issues of financial abuse, all of these matters focus on one thing: protecting our loved ones.
At Babut Law Offices, PLLC, we represent individuals and families throughout southeast Michigan. For your convenience, we offer appointments at offices in Ypsilanti, Taylor, Jackson and Adrian. Our lawyers are committed to providing the advice, tools and support you need to address any type of elder law issue. Call our hometown attorneys today at (734) 485-7000 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Navigating Common Elder Law Issues
While elder law encompasses a wide range of issues, we regularly assist clients with:
- Medicaid planning: Preparing for Medicaid now can help you afford quality nursing care and health care in the future.
- Elder abuse: Protecting loved ones from financial and physical abuse.
- Establishing powers of attorney (POA): Naming individuals to make decisions on your behalf in the event of mental or physical incapacitation.
Living Wills: Is a estate plan that includes living will and medical directives.
- Estate planning: Devising a custom estate plan to ensure that your assets are distributed according to your wishes.
- Estate administration: Guiding families through the estate administration process after the loss of a loved one.
No matter the issue you face, we will provide the advice and representation you need. When you work with Babut Law Offices, PLLC, you work directly with an attorney throughout your case. We do not believe in reassigning clients to paralegals or other staff.
Our lawyers are prepared to address even the toughest cases. We are experienced litigators who can confidently take your case to court if necessary to achieve the results you deserve. We have 40 years of combined experience and provide the strong advocacy you require.
Speak With our Capable Attorneys
We strive to help people who need help. Speak with an attorney about your elder law questions and concerns today. Contact us by calling (734) 485-7000 or by sending an email to schedule your free case consultation. We are here to help you build a better future.