Why Are DIB Claims Denied?
Has your application for Disability Insurance Benefits (DIB) been denied? Do not lose hope. The vast majority of all initial applications are denied. Even when people clearly have a disabling condition that has made it impossible to work, they may still have their initial application denied.
Protect your rights by retaining an experienced Social Security Disability attorney. To speak with a Michigan Social Security Disability attorney, call the Babut Law Offices, PLLC at 517-768-0187. We have offices in Ypsilanti, Jackson, Taylor and Adrian, Michigan.
Do Not Give Up
Tragically, many people who have a right to receive Disability Insurance Benefits stop pursuing benefits after their application has been denied. The good news is that many people obtain benefits if they keep fighting. When your application is denied, we can handle your DIB appeal and request a hearing with an administrative law judge who can review the facts of your case, hear testimony and give your case the full consideration it deserves.
To improve your chances for success, we will:
- Speak with you to fully understand how your physical and/or mental health issues are impacting your ability to work
- Use evidence from your medical records to demonstrate the severity of your physical or mental impairments
- Help you understand how to effectively communicate with your doctors so they understand and note in their records all of the conditions that are impacting your ability to work
- Help you prepare for your hearing
- Attend your hearing and advocate on your behalf at your hearing
- Make a compelling argument on your behalf that helps the administrative law judge understand all of the physical or mental health conditions that are affecting your ability to work, including the manner in which multiple conditions may be combining to impact your ability to work
Our attorneys have represented thousands of clients in Social Security Disability cases. We are ready to provide the skilled, experienced and personalized representation you need.
Contact Our Assertive Attorneys For Representation
We handle all Social Security Disability cases on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us unless we recover for you. To speak with one of our Michigan Disability Insurance Benefits claims lawyers, call 517-768-0187 or contact us by email.