Comprehensive Social Security Disability Guidance
At Babut Law Offices, PLLC, we help people who need help, and offer full-service legal counsel throughout Social Security disability cases. Our attorneys have 40 years of combined experience to confidently assist clients with Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits (DIB) hearings and appeals. We also help disabled Michigan residents and their families find financial relief with Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Are you unable to work due to a significant physical or mental disability? Call our experienced attorneys at 517-768-0187 for qualified legal representation. We offer free initial consultations to evaluate your case at one of our four office locations throughout southeast Michigan.
Dedicated Hometown Lawyers Focused On Your Needs
Our team of skilled attorneys provides compassionate, personalized service. We understand the anxiety that accompanies a debilitating condition, and work to obtain the financial protection you need. We are known for our Social Security Disability experience and track record of success. Led by attorney J. Gregory (Greg) Frye, we have helped hundreds of people protect their financial stability with Social Security Disability benefits. Our services extend to:
- Well-prepared, effective appeals for denied DIB and SSI claims
- Skilled pursuit of available benefits for disabled adults and children, as well as survivor benefits for widows, widowers and dependents
- Dedicated representation in Social Security hearings and appeals
- Knowledgeable guidance through financial plans and alternatives, so our clients have economic stability while their cases progress
- Thorough answers to clients’ key questions, from explaining Social Security eligibility to how we strategically build cases to support claims
Entering the claim process, we want clients to know that claims are commonly denied. A denial does not mean that you do not qualify for, or deserve, disability benefits. Allow our experienced attorneys to skillfully pursue the benefits you need to provide for yourself and your family. Our lawyers understand how to craft strong cases that can secure benefits through the appeals process.
Contact Us To Pursue The Benefits You Deserve
Our attorneys can meet with you at our offices in Ypsilanti, Taylor, Jackson and Adrian, offering sound guidance, and determined representation, on a contingency basis. This means that you do not owe any attorney’s fees unless we successfully obtain benefits on your behalf.