Our Experienced Attorneys Can Help You Regain Peace Of Mind
Since 1991, we have helped nearly 25,000 families regain peace of mind and economic stability through bankruptcy relief. Our attorneys have a combined 50 years of experience and are committed to providing accessible, individualized service. When you call our office, you will likely speak directly with a qualified bankruptcy lawyer. When you visit, we will work with you to help you fully understand your options.
Why You Need an Attorney for DIB and SSI
Personalized Bankruptcy Services
- How do I file Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Can I file for business bankruptcy?
- How can I stop foreclosure and repossession?
- How can I stop creditor harassment?
- How can I stop wage and bank account garnishment?
- What are dischargeable and nondischargeable debts?
- How can I address credit card debts and medical bill debts?
- What are single and joint filings?
“… helped me get my SSI Disability. He fought like a tiger in court for me. Now, I got a monthly income to survive.”
~ Gilbert, of Ypsilanti, MI
“… stopped a foreclosure on my home. They got me the relief I needed and saved my home.”
~ James, of MI
“My financial situation was a mess until I met with Mr. Babut. The stress relief is unbelievable.”
~ William, of Detroit, Mi
Meet Our Attorneys
William C. Babut
Owner, Founder, & Senior Attorney
J. Gregory Frye
Jameel S. Williams
Of Counsel Attorney